"A tough melee fighter. The Barbarian's handsome, cultured cousin. Rumor has it that he was knighted based on the sheer awesomeness of his mustache alone."
- The Knight is unlockable from the .
- He is a single target, melee ground .
- The Knight wields a long sword and has an amazing mustache.
- Due to the low cost and medium health and damage, the Knight is a good option to use with the damage dealing offense.
- Alternatively, the Knight can be used to back up higher hitpoint troops, such as the P.E.K.K.A. .
- Use the Knight as a meat shield for smaller troops, as it has fairly high hitpoints.
- The Knight can only target one target at a time. Using cards such as or will distract and overwhelm the Knight.
- With moderate hitpoints and damage, it can be played both offensively and defensively.
- On 18/5/16 a increased his hitpoints by 10%.
- From the Knight's description, Knights and Barbarians are said to be distant cousins, due to their physical similarities, especially their awesome mustaches.
- When a Knight is defeated, his fallen sword is embedded in the Arena's ground, similar to the whose weapon is dropped, but not kept in the ground.
- When the Knight attacks, it will say things like, "Rrrah!" or "Ha-ha!" or "Heok!"
|Damage per second|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.